Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Time to Look at The Future

Man, I've been sucking at updating regularly this past week. I'd like to say it's because I've been way, way, way too busy, but I really haven't been as busy as I thought I was going to be. I blazed through two tests that I thought were going to be the death of me, and now all I've got is a German presentation about Cold War Berlin due in two weeks. Spoken in German.

But, as the title of this post implies, it's the future I'm excited for. Sure, the future's never certain, but it's the possibilities of the future that make it so interesting. Pending the recruitment of someone to be drummer, my new planned music project is coming along surprisingly smoothly. I've got plenty of my friends interested in helping out, which is exactly what I've been needing and hoping for. The Elephant Tree is coming, I can feel it. The writing process, while I can't say it has been enjoyable, has been so necessary to do. It's almost therapeutic, and with each song, I feel like I'm becoming a new man.

I'm looking forward to seeing those faces that care about me this summer. I know that as the years go on, I'm probably going to see less and less of the people I love, and that's why I want to make the most of our time now. This summer... will be the SUMMER OF AWESOME. I'm ready for it, are you?

And now, just for no reason, this:

No comments:

Post a Comment